Want to cook something special for your hubby but you're only good at frying? Well then, this is the recipe for you! It is easy to prepare and cook but looks fancy enough to impress your partner.
Pan-Fried Honey Chicken
Servings: 2 - 4
Cooking Time + Prep : 1 hour
4 chicken breasts
2 tbsps. Oyster Sauce
2 tsps. Honey
2 tsps. Rice Wine
A pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the chicken breast and marinate for 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess liquid. Set aside mixture.
- Heat oil in the frying pan.
- Pan fry the chicken breast until golden brown.
- Remove chicken pieces and place it on a plate.
For the sauce:
- On the same pan, pour marinade mixture. Add a little water just enough to make a sauce.
- Stir until it lightly thickens.
- Remove from the pan and pour over the pan fried chicken. Serve with herbed potatoes.
Share this recipe!