If you're a busy person and have no time to do an elaborate recipe, this one’s for you. Grilled chicken steak that is moist, tender and flavorful. You don’t have to grill outside or use charcoal, you can cook this right in your kitchen on your regular burner stove. I used a Panini grill pan because with its heavy metal presser for the grill marks effect.
Grilled Chicken Steak
Servings : 2
Cooking time : 20 minutes
- 3 chicken leg thigh (sliced into 3 parts, diagonally)
- 3 tbsps. Steak spice (you can use any brand, for this recipe I used Encore Premium)
- Rinse the chicken pieces thoroughly and pat dry.
- Dry rub the chicken with steak spice and let it rest for an hour.
- After an hour, heat up the grill pan (put a little oil if you’re not using non-stick)
- Grill and press each side (using the heavy metal presser) for 10 minutes, just make sure that there’s no more blood on the inner part of the chicken.
- Plate it and serve with mashed potato.