Green Salad with Apple and Raisins Recipe



green, salad, healthy





















When I was in my 20's, salad for me would only mean, fruit or macaroni. Eating green salad was not part of my daily diet not until I was advised by my doctor to increase my veggie intake. Here's one simple and easy recipe that I made when I started having a green salad in my diet.

Green Salad with Apple and Raisins

Servings: 2

Ingredients:


5 Lettuce leaves
1 Apple cut into slices
Raisins


For the vinaigrette:
1 tbsp. Honey
Calamansi juice (1 pc. calamansi)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil


Whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.

Directions:

  1. Place the lettuce, apple slices and raisins in a bowl. 
  2. Pour the vinaigrette on top of the greens. 
  3. Toss and serve. 
I'm planning on what to cook next, for a low cholesterol diet, do you have any suggestions?



imeesignature


Comments

Popular Posts