What's on your Bucket List?

A bucket list is a list of things that you want to do or goals you want to achieve within a certain time or before you die.
There are so many things I want to do in my life but I never had it in writing. When my parents died, I had regrets that I wasn't able to spend more time with them. I realized that life is too short and I should make the most out of it. This inspired me to create my own bucket list a few years ago. I have a long list of things that I want to do but here's my top 10 (some of them were already done).

bucket list
Do you have your own bucket list? it's never too late to have one, it doesn't matter how young or old you are. It could be the simplest idea or an over-the-top goals that you want to do. So start writing down what comes to your mind  of all the things you want to see, achieve and experience with regards to:

  • family
  • career
  • friends
  • helping others
  • travel and so on...

After you have written everything, start narrowing it down to what you feel is most important to you (you can always go back to your original list and add them up once you accomplish your goal one by one). Attaining or accomplishing them is all up to you. It took me years to achieve some of the things that I wrote down. The most important thing is to feel fulfilled after you accomplish your goals. 

How about you? What's on your bucket list?


You may post your bucket list blog on my facebook page or my twitter 

or here...

Comments

  1. Nice post about the bucket list! At least you have been able to accomplish a few already! I shared the link here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now working on my #4 list and I know it's not going to be easy. Thanks very much!

      Delete
  2. You have a great little list of things to do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what's on your mind, please don't forget to leave a message

Popular Posts