My post birthday celebration...

My mother-in-law and I shared the same birth month, so we decided to go to Baguio City again , for a post birthday celebration.
church
we went to Our Lady of Manaoag Church in Pangasinan to attend mass before proceeding to Baguio
Upon reaching Baguio City and  after some R&R at the hotel, we visited the Philippine Military Academy at Fort Del Pilar.
fort, camp

sundial, time
Comparing the time on my watch on the sundial
 
pma, fort, walk
Walking on the PMA grounds

The next day, we bought baked goods at the Good Shepherd Convent.

store, food

wish, well
In the convent garden below, we noticed  a wishing well

well, throw, water
I flipped a coin into the well and made my wish, the coin went straight into the well, (I hope my wish will be granted, hahaha.....)

My trip to Baguio won't be complete without visiting Camp John Hay

hotel, beautiful

trees, woman

chocolate, food
Went to have a late snack at Chocolate Batirol, also in CJH

family, restaurant


sweet, food
we had tea, coffee, bibingka and suman but not Chocolate batirol, funny!!!

On our last day in Baguio, we had lunch at Cantinetta, while we were eating, Kenny Rogers songs were being played, it's so weird because I thought this is an Italian Restaurant (however, they changed it later, maybe they noticed me talking about it.. hahaha....)

food, restaurant, baguio

food, spaghetti
I love to eat, I have a big appetite

birthday, food

We had fun on  our 3 day stay in the city of pines, if only I could travel almost everyday to places I want to go ...just a wishful thinking....or maybe, my birthday wish.

Comments

  1. What great photos! Happy belated birthday too!
    Stopping by to let you know I have moved to a new domain. You can see me at www.nothingbutfabulousity.com
    I have numerous giveaways, polls, and contests. Here is the sad part, with my move it appears I have lost all my comments. So if you have entered into anything I actually need you to zoom back and re-comment. If you havent entered into any of them, what are you waiting for? Get your butt over there!! HA!
    Site is under construction so please be patient.
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what's on your mind, please don't forget to leave a message

Popular Posts