My very first featured post

When I checked my twitter today, I accidentally hit the @connect and there I saw this,

twitter, post

I was curious , so I click the link and I found out that it's The Dessert Recipes Daily, an online newspaper type site on paper.li . It features recipes and other news from other bloggers but I didn't see my blog post there. I double checked the date of the tweet, It was last September 2. I went again and searched for their archives and there it was, my post Recipe-Blueberry Cheesecake was featured on their September 2 issue.

recipe, post

Well, I know it wasn't that major, but for me it was something special, because it's my first and it's SWEET!!!

imeesignature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what's on your mind, please don't forget to leave a message