What's your Page Rank?

According to About.com Google: "Page Rank is what Google uses to determine the importance of a web page. It's one of many factors used to determine which pages appear in search results". So I was curious to know what my site's page rank, I searched and I found  PR Checker.info , an online PR checker to check Google Page Rank. You will find a free PR checker tool that enables you to check the current page rank of your website instantly. 

Here's what it looks like when I check out my blog site:


and the result, 2/10. I still got a long way to go, so I really have to work on my blog if I want to improve my page rank.
You may also want to place a Page Rank button on your site, so that you can display and see the current Page Rank of your site without leaving it. It can also impress your readers especially if you have a high ranking site.

Do you know your sites' page rank? Try now the free PR checker tool by typing your websites' link on the form below.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

imeesignature



if you find this post helpful to you, please share or like it

Comments

Popular Posts