Liebster Award

Chelsea of The Quantum View has nominated me for the Liebster Award!
Here's the description of the award (taken from Chelsea's page):
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!

Here are the 11 Things about Me:
1. I'm a bit OC in my house. I hate it when others try to do some mess (especially when I just finished cleaning.
2. I wanted to take up Interior Designing in college but my mom won't allow me.

3. I'm scared of rats, the mere sight of it just give me creeps...eeww.
4. I love any type of cheesecake.
5. I had never eaten fried chicken until I was in college. I had a food allergy when I was  young and I was advised not to eat any type of seafood and poultry.
6. I'm a tea drinker. My mom introduced drinking tea to me when I was still young.
7. I love watching Korean novels made for TV (only when there's subtitles).
8. I talk to my dogs especially when I had no one to talk to.
9. When I was still working, I own almost a hundred pairs of shoes.
10. I'm still learning how to frost a cupcake
11. I'm a middle child.

Chelsea's Questions:

  1. What is your favorite song lyric and why?  Smile by Michael Jackson, " That's the time you must keep on trying. Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile If you just smile" I like this song because it made me think that there's always hope for all our struggles in life, if we just learn how to deal with it. 
  2. What is an average day in your life like? I'm a housewife, I spent most of my day on gardening, cooking, playing with my dog and watching my favorite TV shows. 
  3. Sweet food or spicy food? Sweet food 
  4. Why did you start blogging?  I  had nothing to do at home and no one to talk to.
  5. If you were on a desert island and could have one person with you, what person would that be and why? My husband because we can talk to each other all day and he'll listen since there are no distractions on the island. 
  6. Where do you find inspiration? From those people who succeed in life even with limitations 
  7. What are your goals for the next five years? To travel abroad with my husband 
  8. What are three things you wish would disappear from the world/your life? Corrupt people, garbage and undisciplined people 
  9. What do you do in your spare time? watch TV 
  10. What are your guilty pleasures? buying shoes... 
  11. What is your biggest dream? to have my own house 
My Questions:
  1. Have you ever been to The Philippines?
  2. If you have a pet, what will it be?
  3. What was the last movie you saw?
  4. If your life will be made into a movie, which actor would you like to portray you?
  5. If you have a daughter, what will her name be?
  6. What is your biggest splurge? 
  7. If you win in a lottery, how will you spend it?
  8. Where would you like to spend your vacation?
  9. Why do you blog?
  10. What is your comfort food?
  11. What  character traits you would hate most in a person? 
My nominations:
Accidental Mogul
Carlotas little blog

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. you're welcome Patricia, hope you join my GFC or FB.

      Delete
  2. OMG! I'm so honored! :D Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me in your latest Liebster award! You are very kind. And cheesecake is delicious, my my mom and sisters are addicted to Korean TV dramas, but I haven't got the hang of them yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what's on your mind, please don't forget to leave a message

Popular Posts