Hunt's Parmesan Cheese-Spaghetti with Meatballs


source

In my recipe for today (and some of the succeeding posts) in Cooking for Two,  I'll be whipping up dishes  using a particular brand name product. Nope, this is not a sponsored section of my blog, but these are brand that I patronize and love using in most of my cooking. Today, I'll be using Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce - Parmesan Cheese.







During my Mom's time,  you only have fresh tomatoes, tomato paste or ketchup in making your own pasta sauce and only to be disappointed with the result because it doesn't taste good. Nowadays, there are lots of pasta sauces that are available in the market, inexpensive and makes cooking a lot easier. One of my favorite tomato based sauce is Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce - Parmesan Cheese, it's  sweet and has an aromatic Parmesan cheese flavor, perfect for kids.



Hunt's Parmesan Cheese - Spaghetti with Meatballs

Ingredients:

250g Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce - Parmesan Cheese
200gms. Cooked Spaghetti
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 small shallot, chopped
12 pcs. meatballs (for tastier meatballs, I used the ground meat - lumping Shanghai mix, then I shape it into balls - available at Rustan's Fresh)
sliced green olives
chopped red bell pepper
chopped green onions
chopped celery
pepper
Italian seasoning (for added taste) optional
butter
cooking oil

Directions:
  1. Heat oil in pan.  Pan fry the meatballs until slightly brown. Set aside.
  2. In the same pan, saute the shallots and garlic.
  3. Add the Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce - Parmesan Cheese, if the sauce is a bit thick, add a  little pasta water.
  4. When the sauce starts to boil, add the meatballs, red bell pepper and olives.
  5. For added taste, season with pepper and Italian seasoning
  6. Place cooked spaghetti in a deep bowl while it's hot, add butter, green onions and celery. Mix well.
  7. Top it off with the spaghetti sauce with meatballs.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Popular Posts